Wednesday, December 13

Jewel Cases Piled High


Since finals are over for my Fuller online course, I'm working on numbers 3, 5, and 17 of my How to Rest in America list. My latest adventure includes emptying every CD case I own, recycling the plastic cases, and making the liner notes into recycled stationary. (Coming soon to a mailbox near you.) Since the digital revolution, all of these jewel cases are just taking up space. It's time the album art gets looked at all over again, in a new way, I say. I feel like I'm living in a fifth-grade art class. And it's really great fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

recycled stationary? I can't wait to see this one...

Jenelle said...

yes, I am turning into the queen of the gluestick and scissors. (pronounced "skissors," elementary school style." look out, world.

Anonymous said...

i think you might be the cutest person ever! i love what you are up to.

Melissa said...

Nelly - I have been meaning to do get rid of my jewel cases and go digital for such a long time!

I love the idea of making recyled stationary!

What a fantastic way to relax! Can I steal your idea? :)

Jenelle said...

Mel, steal away. As long as it is restful.