Friday, March 2

To Play Like a Child Again - Part 2


Tomorrow morning I'll board a bus with about 30 folks from our church youth group to go skiing, snowboarding, and snow-tubing in Pennsylvania. I'm going to play in the snow like a child again! I need it. And our group needs it. Communities that play together stay together.

I've always wanted to snowboard, and in my head I'm really good at it. Maybe because when I was 11 I also thought I was an excellent skateboarder, and I figure it's practically the same thing. (I still only have one move on the skateboard, and it's not really that impressive.)

For you praying-types, we'd love prayer for no-injuries and wild childlike fun!
Cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nelly! how was snowboarding?
wish i could be there with you in the snow!

Jenelle said...

Jesse,
I wish you could've been there, too. I was really pretty pitiful. But I want to get better and go again! Let's plan a trip.