Tuesday, January 23

Apocalyptic Stress Bag

I have been such a stress-bag the past week. Granted, an all-night lock-in with high schoolers meant that I worked more than double the amount of hours than usual, but still. I think it's my inner-self that's been stressed, not so much because of over-work, but because I've been talking about Jesus more than I've been talking to him. I make things more complicated than they really are. And thus, I haven't been able to blog because I've been a big bag of stress.

So I took this quick personality test and it called me a rogue apolcalyptic wanderer. Go team.


If you take the test, tell me what movie you are.

8 comments:

cxp said...

I just drop by to say HelLO!
(Hope u're doing well!)
And then got too curious on the movie test & here is the result:
"U're Schindler's list. U put the needs of others before ur own. U strive to be helpful to ur fellow man."
LoOL :]
HUG, clara.

Rachel said...

"you are Mr. Smith goes to Washington" -- Determining and doing the right thing is the foundation of your personality."

These tests are funny. Hope you find some time to de-stress!

lisa said...

my dearest nelly! would you please chill out! ok sorry, that's not helpful. i will take you out for a little de-stressing time when we over-lap briefly :-( in this city.

Shannon said...

The Godfather...."You are the Godfather. You are all about power and control, living by the mafia code. 0_o Wow, I impress myself ;)

jesse said...

yah i got the godfather too! "all about power and control...living by the mafia code.."
i dont know if i like that at all...though it may be true sometimes.

Jenelle's Mama Rosa said...

"You are Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" Determining and doing the right thing is the foundation of your personality-How very very True of "ME"

Cari said...

I got The Godfather too... oh man...

jenelle said...

My my my! The video reels are spinnin!

I sure do have a lot of Godfathers and Mr. Smith's gathered about me. Maybe "rogue wanderers" like myself need people "in control" and "doin-the-right-thang" in order to keep from floatin away! We definitely need a few more Schindler List Clara's, too, I'd say...