Friday, August 17

I Heart Texting


This week I found this sweet site called Callwave that lets you send free text messages to cell phones in the US/Canada from a computer. And the nice thing is, when the American/Canadian replies, I receive it as an email on my computer instantly! This sort of technology makes me very happy, because communicating from across an ocean can be quite expensive.

If you have a Mac (and why, I ask, would you not?) you can get a cute little Callwave Widget for your Dashboard, too. It integrates auto-magically with your Mac Address book.

4 comments:

Sue said...

You are quite clever!! Miss your wit around here.

lisa said...

This is a beautiful little find. I hope it will work from here in East Africa. We are a little challenged in the broadband dept.

There are so many things you have to teach me while you are here. I wonder if you're up for being Lisa's Techie Tutor :-)

Whitney said...

Hey, it was great meeting you last night. Was fun =)
Wish we could hang out more. Oh well, next time.
Have a nice time at Baba's and then at the Bordens'!

halline said...

government employees to go out into the highways and the hedges of the United Kingdom, strapless wedding dresses to hand out tracts and engage in monologic conversations with strangers summer wedding dress about how wonderful the wedding would be, threatening however, summer wedding dress